Brian delivers entertaining, motivational talks on Internet Marketing and Social Media. He has presented to corporations and associations. Audience members include CEO’s, business owners and expert marketers.
Brian is the bestselling author of the books The Like Economy, Facebook Marketing (3rd Edition), and the forthcoming LinkedIn For Business. Brian’s 12 years of Internet success plus a background in stand-up comedy produce presentations that are both entertaining and enlightening for attendees.
Brian’s programs include:
- The Like Economy: How Businesses Make Money With Facebook
- How Advertisers, Marketers and Salespeople Get Leads, Sales and Profits With LinkedIn
- Introduction to Internet Marketing & Social Media
- Creating Instant Customer Satisfaction With Social Media
- LinkedIn For Business to Business Social Media Marketing
- 99 Awesome Facebook Marketing Tips You Can Use Right Away
Brian is respected as one of the elite internet marketing experts in the world. His hands on business experience, cutting edge insights, background in improv and stand up comedy culminate in a speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Brian develops strategies and builds search and social media programs for companies of all sizes, including well known entities such as Universal Studios, The U.S. Army, Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. He has been quoted and profiled by The Wall Street Journal, ABC News, Mashable, Forbes, Information Week, U.S. News & World Report, Inc. and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Brian writes for several of the most popular marketing blogs: Search Engine Journal, AllFacebook and Mashable (which boasts 20 million monthly readers). He has more than 50,000 online fans and growing, and his content is viewed over 8 million times a month.
A regular presenter for top marketing conferences such as SEOmoz, SMX, Pubcon, The AllFacebook Expo, Socialize, The South Carolina Society of Association Executives and The American Marketing Association. Brian is a entertaining and seasoned expert in the world of Internet marketing.
What Meeting Planners & Audiences Say
“Outstanding presentation at our show yesterday! You definitely have our customers thinking differently.”
- Jason McDonald, Keystone Automotive
“Rave reviews. If you’re looking for a speaker who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian’s your guy. He’s also a pleasure to work with.”
- Betsy Bailey, Executive Director at Professional Engineers of North Carolina
“In less than one hour, we had a firm understanding of the major social media outlets, the advantages and disadvantages of each, how they work, how we can make them work for us, and how we can start using them immediately. Brian’s presentation was a hit!”
- Damien Rios, Esq., Volios Group (Life Insurance Agency)
“Entertaining, enlightening, educational and practical. Participants gave his session a perfect score for relevance and value.”
- Erin Hardwick, CAE, CEO South Carolina Association of CPA’s
“Deep knowledge, natural humor and charismatic teaching style.”
- Stewart Quealy, Director of Content, Events/Conferences at Mediabistro.com
“Great content; engaging, affable speaker who can think on his feet. A true expert. We recommend Brian as a top-notch presenter.”
- Maddie Grant, SocialFish