The Like Economy 2nd Edition is out, but here’s why I recommend you wait and buy your copy/copies on September 5th… you could win a $3,500 value Social Media Audit for your company (or for a client, if you’re an agency or consultant).
- To get 1 entry into our Social Media Audit Sweepstakes (details below), buy the Like Economy 2nd Edition on Amazon on 9/5/2013 and email me the receipt (see email info below) that day. I’ll also send you a copy of my Social Media Planning Worksheets (at least a $97 value), which come from my Social Media Workshops (these have always been private corporate gigs for which companies pay up to $10,000)
- Get 3 entries: Tweet and Google Plus post (between 8am and 8pm Pacific Time, on 9/5) about the book, buy it and email me the receipt and links to the posts.
Perfect social media post: Recommend you get the 2nd edition of The Like Economy by @briancarter. Learn how to better profit from Facebook: http://bit.ly/LikeEconomy2
Click here to tweet the above example.
- Get 7 entries: Write even a short blog post that goes live on 9/4, and tweet and Google Plus it on 9/5, in addition to buying the book and emailing me the receipt and links to your social posts, and I’ll give you 7 total entries.
Example social media post: My new blog post about Facebook Marketing and The Like Economy 2nd Edition! Click here to read –> [your url]
Get up to 10 more entries: If you’re buying more than one copy on Amazon, I give you another entry per book you buy up to 10 (that’s 11 books including the first one).
That’s up to 17 entries, dramatically increasing your chances of winning!
Do it and then email me (email@example.com with the subject “Like Economy 2nd Edition”) the receipt and links to the blog posts/tweets/etc, and how many entries you’ve earned. I’ll announce the winner on Tuesday Sept 10th.
Social Media Audit Sweepstakes: The Prize
The winner will get a completely free Social Media Audit. This is a service we’ve done for clients of all sizes- from small business to mid-sized, to big brands. They’re custom-scoped and custom-quoted, but usually cost at least $3,500. Here’s how my audit process works and what you get out of it:
- Initial 1-hour Phone Call: We discuss your situation, goals and budget, and we briefly look at your social media assets, plan and tracking. We also go through some of the Social Media Worksheets to establish a foundation for the audit.
- Audit research and Recommendations Document Preparation: I review your social media channels and metrics, look at your website analytics, and review your competition’s social media presence and campaigns. Based on my findings, I prepare extensive recommendations with how-to’s and tips. All of this goes in a Recommendations Document (PDF, usually at least 30 pages) and is delivered to you within 3 weeks.
- Review Phone Call: We phone to discuss the findings and recommendations and answer any questions you have about strategy, tactics and implementation. These audits save clients thousands of dollars by helping them avoid dead-end tactics. It ensures you don’t waste money. You reach your goals quicker and freak out your competition.
If you want help remembering to buy on September 5th, fill out the form below!