For more speaking clients and testimonials, click here to go to Brian’s Social Media Keynote and Training website.
Some of Brian’s better known clients include Microsoft, The World Health Organization, The U.S. Army, Universal Studios, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. He also partners with various advertising, marketing and PR agencies for search and social audits and to execute specific services for their clients.
Facebook Advertising, Fan Acquisition and Facebook Page Management:
- Facebook services for numerous companies under NDA including multiple famous OTC pharmacy medication brands.
- Two national fast food chains under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) – Initiated campaigns to gain these fast food giants a total of 216,000 new fans. Best ad was $0.38 cost per fan.
- Fan growth and social strategy with the Cowboys & Aliens Facebook Page and Social Fan Wrap’s NASCAR promotion for the July 29, 2011 movie debut
- Two big West coast grocers under NDA - Managed Facebook ads to acquire 4,000 new fans for each of these grocers. Best ad was $0.54 cost per fan.
- Black’s Photo Corporation (Canada) Facebook fan growth
- A beverage brand under NDA - Acquired 5-figure number of new followers for less than $0.20 per fan.
- St Simon’s Island & Brunswick (Hodnett Cooper) – Managed Facebook page buildout and fan growth. Best ad was $0.06 CPC.
- Vacation Myrtle Beach: With only contests, page management, and organic growth (no Facebook ads) we built their Facebook audience from 2,000 to 6,000; they’ve continued the strategies we implemented and are now at 13,000.
- Market research and message testing for start-ups and new product launches including Friendly Bills.
Google AdWords Management:
- AdWords audits and monthly services from numerous companies under NDA.
- Vacation Myrtle Beach: When I worked with Fuel Interactive, I was responsible for their Social Media strategy. We created a quarterly contest called The Golden Ticket. We also handled their 6 figure AdWords spend. For hotel clients, we usually achieved a pay per click ROI of greater than 300% on general keywords (like “myrtle beach hotels”) and over 900% on their brand keywords (for example, “caravelle resort”).
- Junk-It, a Canadian junk removal and dumpster rental company.
- Brittain Property Management: Also at Fuel Interactive, we handled their pay per click management of, at times, more than $1MM annual spend for 3-5 websites, and pushed up ROI while also devising innovative ways to create more websites to sell more room types at a variety of price points while remaining within AdWords’ double serving policies.
- USAVE Car Rental: We managed the Myrtle Beach branch’s AdWords and got them a 900-1100% ROI on their spend.
- Medical Device Company: Decreased their cost per lead by 64%. We were asked to lower the budget because we increased their leads beyond their salespeople’s ability to handle them.
- Express Wellies and GardenXL: AdWords management and expansion for two U.K. e-commerce websites. Optimization for greater ROI.
AdWords KickStart/Clean-up Projects:
- Artistic Polish Pottery: A small local craft business- a woman named JoAnna who creates who own polish pottery. She did extremely well after I optimized her AdWords account-
- Secure Waste: A medical waste management company in Maryland, Virginia, and DC. Fixed account structure and tested ads to reduce CPC by 21% by improving Quality Score from an average of 4.5 to an average of 7.
Search Engine Optimization:
- SEO audits and monthly services for numerous companies under NDA.
- Virginia Golf Vacations: Saved them from a web redesign that had lost them half their traffic. Restored that traffic within two weeks. Worked on three of their websites to boost their traffic 30% more via long-term SEO efforts.
- Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday: Boosted their ranking for their favorite keyword from #6 to #3.
- Vacation Myrtle Beach: We optimized nine of their websites were able to double traffic and revenue in the first year of our work with them.
- Found and worked with 18 writers to add nearly 1000 new articles to The Pulse of Oriental Medicine. Reached the top ten for more than 500 terms.
- CashiersNC. SEO for a local vacation rental company.
- Right Windows Company. Vinyl windows manufacturer for contractors and consumers.
Email List Building
- Garnered more than 4,400+ new email sign ups for Clue Bar, a natural snack bar.
- Helped ServInt develop a personalized video strategy for their business.
- Humorous educational video used by U.S. Army in their 2011 BOSS Safety Factor training program
- Consult on outline and contents of marketing videos for startups